Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lights

Ok, so in a nutshell... don't be a grump. :)

I don't know if any of you have ever driven on Christmas Street, but it is really cool. It is a whole big circle and every single house has lights and moving things and blowups and it is just plain fantastic. At the end of the circle though, there is one house that has zero lights. Nothing. Not even a wreath. Every year there are no decorations on that house! My family and I have nick named them, "the grumps". I mean come on! Why could they not put lights up when the rest of there circle is going full out????

I am not saying you have to go full out. I am simply saying to spread the Christmas spirit with others by putting something outside. As simple as a wreath on the door, to a light up santa on the roof.



1 comment:

  1. Our lights are up! I have lots of other cute things outside. I love decorating in and out!

    ReplyDelete