Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summer Berry Trifle

I made this summer berry trifle for the 4th of July. It turned out swell! Comment if you want the recipe, I am just posting the stepst!
Nilla wafers for the "crust" part

Vanilla Pudding


Lemon Juice


Berry Medley mixed with lemon juice and sugar (sits for 30 min to absorb juices)
Made from scratch whip cream topping
First you stack the wafers in a clear bowl.
( I didn't have a trifle bowl, but this worked great!)
I got carried away for the next steps for taking pictures.
You put the berries on top of the wafers, then the pudding on top of the berries.
Repeat with the wafer step.
2 layers of pudding
3 layers of berries.
Then top with the whip cream!

Side View


DONE!!!!!!
IF you would like a copy of the recipe, please comment!


3 comments:

  1. Annie, this looks delicious. PLEASE email me the recipe. Looks refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tasted delicious!! Good idea for a summer dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are rockin' the recipes. That looks really good. Your blog reminds me of Pioneer Woman! Good job.

    ReplyDelete