Thursday, November 10, 2011

Preforming!

It's been way too long since I have been in a show of anytime. I miss going to auditions. I miss dress rehearsals and I miss preforming!! Luckily December is a time of year when I have sevral preformances. And I am also auditioning for a Christmas Variety show in Orem. It is just like a Christmas talent show thing, so I am going to sing with Jesse on the guitar. I have no idea what they are looking for, but I never get that dissapointed when I don't make it. The audition itself is a great experience itself. I have dance preformances at Festival of Trees, Rose Wagner, and some other place. And if I make this Variety Show I am trying out for I will have 2 shows of those! Ahhh I love December!!

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome Annie... take pictures so we can se what you will be performing in!

    ReplyDelete