Thursday, March 1, 2012

Athens & The Islands

During Spring Break of 2013 I am going to Greece! I am traveling with EF Tours. Some history teachers and parents are going. My VERY FAVORITE teacher is going to. She has traveled with students for 11 years. So far 5 of my friends have signed up. Some of the things we will be doing

-3 sight seeing tours
-1 walking tour
-4 day Greek Island Cruise
-Places we will visit
---Temple of Olympian Zeus
---Olympic Stadium
---Parthenon
---Temple of Athena Nike
---Delphi
---Cape Sounion

Some pictures below!






Acropolis





Cruise




Cape Sounion




Olympia



3 comments:

  1. How amazing! I would love to go there. Traveling is the best! Do it as much as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will be SO. MUCH. FUN. What a great experience that will be and so fun that you can go with some of your friends too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an amazing time. Take lots of pictures. I'll be excited to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete