Monday, June 24, 2013

Mykonos

This is actually Day 3 of the trip. My pictures from Day 2 were being weird. So we borded the cruise ship!! Ummm the first day on the ship we were all so excited and were running around top deck bottom deck all over. I will do another post just on the ship though. This post is about the first island we went to, Mykonos. It was SO PRETTY!  This island had all white houses, but it's not the famous island that you might be thinking of, (Santorini). This island was just calm and cute and cute and cute. Our tour guide basically just took us up to a point and then gave us free time.
 
One cool thing, is our tour guide Gloria had told us earlier that if we see the pelicans on this island, they would bring us luck the rest of the trip. Becaues all the pelicans left along time ago or something and these two stayed. It's not normal for Pelicans to be in Greece or the whole Mediterranean I think.
 
They had little ice cream shops everywhere! And a little crepe shop, we did get crepes. Anyway enjoy the pics!













2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I want to go there so bad. Looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie! This place is AWESOME! I think it might be fake. I guess I'm moving--I'll miss you--but this is too beautiful.

    ReplyDelete