Saturday, May 24, 2014

Upcoming Performances!

I have a few end of year performances if anybody is interested to come!

This Wednesday the 28th at Cottonwood @ 7 I have my last Choir Concert! I will be singing "Defying Gravity" from Wicked and I am super excited for this concert!  It has fun music and for those of you have come to this one in the past, this one is where the audience votes on soloists and the winner's get a prize.

Friday May 30th at Cottonwood @ 7-my Musical Theatre class has been working on an end of year showcase of a little Broadway Review.  Will be a grand old time.

June 13th and 14th- It is kind of a voice recital that my voice teacher is putting on, but this is also more of a Tribue to Broadway where I have my own song..but am in ensemble songs as well. This is at The Children's Theatre which is a coincidence but it is not being put on by them!

Contact me for any more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment