Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Donations.....

Hi all!!! This is sort of a personal post, so I hope you don't mind. But it is a swell way to spread the news! :D My Youth Group is doing a Neighborhood Yard Sale Fundraiser to raise money for camps and things. We are selling all are things from donations.

So as you are doing your Spring Cleaning, (using all my tips! :) Then instead of taking it to the DI, deliver it to me and I will sell it! And anything that doesn't get sold we will take to the DI for you. So if you have anything that could be useful to someone else but you don't want it, bring it to me!!! Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I would have known sooner! We just took a big load from my spring cleaning already to the DI. SORRY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been taking tons of stuff there too. I'm still working on my rooms though so any good stuff I get, I'll send your way, if it's not too late.

    ReplyDelete