Sunday, April 18, 2010

Music

Curious...why would there be a post on music if this is supposed to be a blog about homemaking?

Lets dig deeper. :)
Ah, well if you think about homemaking, there is a lot of things to it. There is house cleaning, decorating, cooking, and fixing. Well I just wanted to reccomend to all of you out there that while you are working in your home, you should listen to uplifiting, happy, and/or inspirational music. Scrubbing the floors in silence or with kids screeming can cause more stress. But if you have nice music in the back ground, then you will calm down inside, and maybe the kids won't even act as crazy.
Same as when your cooking. Just put on some nice music next time you cook, and you will have a much better experience, wether you already enjoy it or not!!!


EXIBIT A.
This woman wasn't listning to music while she
cleaned.


This woman was listning to music
while she cleaned!
Next time you clean put on your favorite song!

3 comments:

  1. Annie, I am such a music person. I love listening to music when I clean. It really brightens your mood. You hit the spot on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with this post 100%. I like to listen to Michael Jackson while I clean. It's hard to stop dancing long enough to clean though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am getting my cleaning done Annie - and I agree tunes are a must. I have taken loads to the DI and it feels so good to clean up the dust and grime off everything. I love looking at a room once it has been deep cleaned - a great feeling! Good advice here! Jill

    ReplyDelete