Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Laughing

The reason for this blog is to give advice on how to make your home a better home. Well this may seem obvious but it's easy to forget. Laughing! I think laughing is the best thing ever. When you are laughing hard for what ever reason, a dumb joke, a roller coaster, something funny your kid says, whatever the reason be-there's nothing like it! All is good when you are laughing. So sometimes I know you need to get stern with your kids or they won't learn anything or somebody could get hurt. I'm all for discipline! But next time, it would be good to ask yourself if it is really a neccesity to "raise your voice" at your kids! :) Because sometimes it's actually quite funny what they do, so just breathe, and if nobody is hurt or getting hurt, nothing expensive is getting permanently ruined, and so forth. Because in the end nothing besides the people in your life matter. LAUGH IT OFF! :D










2 comments:

  1. I agree wholeheartedly with this post. Parents need to remember what it's like to be a kid. Be a bit of a Peter Pan, rather than Captain Hook is what I always say.
    A good laugh will keep you healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. Its so true. I love laughing and it keeps you happy!

    ReplyDelete