Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fall, Fall, Fall! The best time of the year!

I absolutely can not contain my love for Fall! If you have been following my blog since the beginning, you will know that I love Fall. I encourage you to go to my blog archive and check out my last years ideas. Fall is the whole reason I started this blog I think! Can't even explain how much I love it! So, I might just be getting my creative ideas back so don't you drift away from checking this blog! I will continue to add homemaking tips which is what this is for.

To start off, I will tell you how to ease your home into Fall decor. Since you won't want to put up Halloween or Thanksgiving yet.
Start with your mantle and/or top of piano.
If you like, on top of your piano put a runner on top of it with a blend of soft Fall colors.


Or a plain solid colored one. This way you can add colored candles,on the other one its best to add clear candles. You know how I love candles!

Next: Wreath or wall hanging. This is a great way to start thinking of the season.
Next on the agenda: Your kitchen! Anywhere you can, I realize not all kitchens have room for decorating-but look at your options.


---You can put some baby pumpkins and pinecones in the window seal,
---You can put out a simple pumpkin or leaf shaped bowl with some candy on top of a placemat!
---Plug in a fall scented scentsy candles
The options are really out there, just consider them all!
I challenge you all to take a good look and ease your home in to Fall!!















5 comments:

  1. Annie, I love your ideas! I agree that there is something about fall that makes the world seem like a better place!

    PS...this is Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!! I LOVE FALL.....SO MUCH!! Sept-Dec are my absolute favorite months. Keep the homemaking ideas coming...I could use some :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the candy corns with the candles-that is amazingly cute! Fall makes he world happy and warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! Fall is an amazing time of year. I love it too! Great ideas Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annie-you are so darling! I love fall too. Maybe it's because our birthdays are in October. I actually have a few "apple" things in my kitchen here in Moscow. I'm on the search for a red bowl to put on my kitchen table to add to the beautiful color of fall. I am beginning to see pumpkins at the fruit stands along the roads here. It's a great time of year, even in Russia. Thanks for the wonderful reminder of how beautiful fall really is. Keep up your great blog. I love it and I love you!

    ReplyDelete