Monday, August 9, 2010

Not too much longer AND smoothie recipe

The Iron Chef challenges for PEACHES ends at the end of August. I know there are so many creative things you can do with peaches, so be creative!! If you win, I will share your recipe on my blog, and you will get an awesome kitchen prize. You will be a local celebrity! I will post a picture of you with your dish if you win.

Smoothie Recipe that I made up. SO EASY

1 cup mixed berries
1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
1/2 of bananna
1 cup orange juice.

Blend together and enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds Delicious!!!! I better try this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds really good and so easy. I love easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our peach tree died. I'm so sad because we used to make peach jam and the kids and Randy love it. We'll have to plant another one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good Annie. I'll be back in the blogging world now and join your next Iron Chef challenge. Keep 'em comin'!

    ReplyDelete