Sunday, June 19, 2011

Bad news

I have some bad news. Well, perhaps you won't care as much as I did. But it turns out Thayne Jasperson isn't even in the plays this year at Tuacahn. I don't know what happened. The Tuacahn people told me dance director he was in them and might be able to teach us. But we had two girls from the cast teach us. It was super fun. The first day she taught us a hip hop dance, and the second day a differnt girl taught us more of a musical theatre dance. It was SOO much fun! And then we got to preform in the pre show Friday and Saturday night. It was a really good experience. And we got to go inside the high school and the dance studios.

The Little Mermaid
Amazing. The effects in this show were just so cool. I won't give to much away, but there were some scenes that really, REALLY looked under water. It was incredible what they did actually. Let's just say the did a fantastic job of creating the disney image for you to see. I reccomend seeing this show!!
p.s. Sebastian is a freaking rock star. He was just beyond good.

Grease
Ah Grease. This show was just fun to watch. It was really energetic and you never got bored watching it. I really enjoyed all the actors in this show, and the songs were great. The dancing in this show was good. I have to say "Greased Lightning" was a really cool number.I also reccomend seeing this show!!! Loved it.

1 comment: