Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Oh My Gosh. Finally. They're Real!



OH MY GOSH!!! - I gots some good news. I got myself a pair of.....P.F. Flyers!!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!



FINALLY! I have dreamed about getting these shoes since.....since I can remember. And now I have my very own pair of Benny Shoes.



THEY'RE REAL! I honestly didn't even know if it was a real brand or not. I walk into a store in Santa Cruz called Old Skool Shoes and I see them. Glowing. Calling out my name.


If you are unfamiliar what I am talking about, let me refresh your memory, that is if you have seen the movie The Sandlot.



"Only one kid in history had ever attempted...what Benny was about to, and he got eaten. So we were worried-real worried--even when Benny brought out the secret weapon:shoes guaranteed to make a kid run faster and jump higher: P.F. FLyers."



MY NEW SHOES!!!!!!!!

1 comment: