Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sucess!

I think it's safe to say my neighborhood play was a sucess. At the beginning of summer, I handed out flyers to the kids in my ward. It had all the rehearsal dates etc. So for the past month we have been practicing. I love it. I taught them songs and a dance and directed the whole play. It was so cute. A little cute 5 year old played Captain Hook and was HILARIOUS I tell you. We hung up long blankets on my decks for curtains, costumes, props, set. Everything. Oh, and a HUGE AUDIENCE! 50+ people came to my backyard to watch it. I was more nervous then the kids I think! I think I am more worried about the theatre part of it and the parents just care if their kid is involved. Nevertheless, it went as planned. The parents say their kids talk about it all the time and love it. So do I! I can never focus in Driver's Ed or dance because I was thinking of ideas for this play!! Went great. Oh by the way, I finished all my Drivers Ed classes today! Now I just have to do the range and the road.

Going to SANTA CRUZ tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Annie Girl! Wish I could have come to this. Next year invite me. I think it's amazing that you do this. So, SO adorable.
    What a lucky neighborhood to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you are going to be driving! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete