Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Update.

On....ME.
Well I am sick again. It seems like this time of year I am ALWAYS sick, just some weeks are worse than others. I was unusually tired all day, too tired to sleep. My nose is stuffy and I have a sore throat. It's not horrible though, I can still go to school. I hate it when you're not sick enough that you can still be at school. Then you are just miserable all day and still have to try to learn things. Luckily I only have 2 harder classes today.

On....Jake and Matt.
Well Jake has been sending letters every day. As far as I know Matt has sent a few. They don't have good handwriting. They both say spanish is hard. Jake really likes his district. Matt says his companion talks about BYU allllll the time.
Next time I update them I will have their letters by me because I can't remember anything else.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that you're sick again. What a pain! Nothing like a big stuffy nose to ruin your day!

    ReplyDelete