Thursday, September 15, 2011

Iron Chef Challenge...IS BACK!

That's right!! The Iron Chef Challenge is back. You have until the end of September to complete this challenge. This ingredient is very near and dear to my heart. I don't know what your reaction will be, if you will automatically think of lots of recipes, or think there are no recipes with this. Nevertheless, there are TONS of yummy recipes using this challenge's ingredient. Now if you win the challenge, you don't just get a special kitchen item, you also could be entered in a drawing to win a free evening of babysitting, by yours truly!
(There really is no drawing, I just have always wanted to say that. If you win the challenge- you win the babysitting.)



So, I hope I get many participants. I am going to hopefully keep Iron Chef up and running again, so don't fret if you don't win for September.





THE SECRET INGREDIENT FOR IRON CHEF SEPTEMBER 2011 IS...........





>>>>>>***


>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>
>
>
>Z*******


>>>>>


B>>>
>>>D
>>>>>>>
*********************
>*>*>*>*>*>*******
>*>*>*>>>>>*>*>*>>#>>>&>>

>>>>>>
>
>
>
>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>
>&>>>
>*****>>>>>>>>
>





GRAHM CRACKERS! -in any form.



Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Okay. I'm thinking about this one. Need to write it on my list o' things to do. Graham crackers?? Got to get moving. How about graham cracker stew?? Would I win?

    ReplyDelete