Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Darn math.

Would somone kindly explain to me, when will I ever, EVER, have to know how to do
2x-4z^3/2xz+4^2
-------------------
4^2-5xy^3/.5+8z.


Come on. Even stretch a situation where I would have to do this.



Can't think of anything can you? Oh, thats right!!
I will never everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr have to or need to do anything remotely like this. SO DUMB. I can't understand, why way back in history, somebody would spend their time trying to figure this out. It blows my mind. WHY would you spend your time making this up and figuring it out?! I can't stand it. I'm gonna drop out of school and work at McDonalds.

4 comments:

  1. Unless you are an engineer or a math teacher or an architect (probably not even those professions) I'm here to tell you, you will NEEEVVEERRR use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha ..... eww!! I agree...when are you EVER going to need to know how to do that?? I hated math and will NEVER take it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dirty math. I guess my explanation is that it gets your brain to stretch-not only in just the math area so you are smarter in every area. Keep it up smarty pants. You can do this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I loved this.... you will NEVER use it. Crazy math.

    ReplyDelete