Thursday, February 2, 2012

Many Many Jobs

Here are just some of the things I have thought about being when I grow up. I don't really want to be one more than the other, and most of them are in very differnt fields. Wish I could do everything!

-Chef
--(baker)
-Real Estate Agent
-Interior Designer
-Personal Shopper
-Choir teacher
--voice Teacher
-Actor/singer
-Preschool teacher
-Kindergarten
-Own a Preschool
-Cosmotologist
-Broadcasting
- Boss of some big company (I just want to make my assistant bring me coffee every morning event though I won't drink it hahaha)
-Something in Business
-Wedding planner!!
-Wedding singer
-Talent Agent
-Photographer

Those are just some of what I have thought about!
What do you see me being? :)







I have a longer list but just put those up. What do you see me as? :)

2 comments:

  1. Annie, I loved reading your list. I can see you as an Interior Designer, Wedding planner, Baker, or Actor/Singer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha...you want an assistant to bring you coffee every morning :)

    I would say interior designer or teacher, BUT you would be great at any of those.

    ReplyDelete