Friday, August 10, 2012

Shout out to Becky!

I don't even know how to start! The day I read on Becky's blog that they would be moving I got mad at her! Even ask Becky hahaha. As you can see by the pictures we have been best friends for...from as soon as I was born I guess! Becky is always SO nice. I don't know how she is nice ALL the time!



Top left me and Becky at Tom and Kelsi's wedding.
Top right- I went to Montana to a basketball camp with Becky that she was coaching.
Bottom left- me, Becky and Riley at Meg and Jason's wedding.
Bottom right- Becky taking me and Riley to Disney Princess on Ice.


I already miss her!




2 comments:

  1. I miss her too! The two of you are so cute with each other! She's the older sister you never had and you're the younger sister she never had! We'll just have to get her back up to SLC as often as possible! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANNIE - make me cry!! YOU are the nicest person. I'm the grouchy, mean one all the time.

    You are seriously the best! I'm still trying to find an online school for John to do optometry from ;) I already miss you so much...but it makes me THAT much more excited to visit. Did you know I'm coming back for like 2 weeks in October? So for possibly your birthday and the witches party..get excited.

    Thanks for this sweet post! Jeannette is absolutely right - you are the perfect little sister that I never had and one of my very best friends!

    p.s. I'm looking for schools in Arizona for you to go to college ;)

    ReplyDelete