Sunday, March 10, 2013

Countdown

I am going to Greece in 18 days! I am so excited. I'm going with the history department at my school as an education tour. We will also have a four day Greek Island Cruise. We will also stop at Turkey! We had our final planning meeting and I am stoked. There is a total of 20 students going, about 6 parents and 2 teachers and they seriously happen to be like my two favortie teachers. The one teacher who is heading the tour was my World Civ teacher last year and was my FAVORITE. She was the reason I wanted to come to school. The other teacher is coming is the student government advisor so I had her last year as a class officer. 6 of my friends are going to so it's pretty awesome!!

Our flight schedule is

Salt Lake-----------LA

LA-----------------Amsterdam

Amsterdam-------------Greece

(on the way home)

Greece-------------Amsterdam (one night stay and tour in Amsterdam)

Amsterdam---------Paris

Paris-------------Salt Lake.


I don't even know what to expect I am so excited!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh baby! Sounds like tons o' fun! Can't wait to get your report when you get home. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How amazing!! Annie take lots of pictures. Tom and I have talked about going to Greece for our 10 year Anniversary so let me know all of the amazing things you loved. Traveling is my favorite thing in the world. You will learn so much from it. Have fun and be safe!!

    ReplyDelete