Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Love Of My Life

Is Churchball.
I LOVE it. I love it I love it I love it. As most of you know my young women's is small, but we have always combined with the ward that shares my building and I love it.  We were undefeated I'm the season until the last game we lost. Went on to region. Have played 3 region games and lost 1. it's double elimination so we are still going. My team is just so competitive jut like me.

It is so brutal though!! We played on Saturday, Tuesday, and today Wednesday and I have 9 battle wounds. 4 floor burns, 2 nasty long red scratches, and 3 bruises.

We play again Thuraday tomorrow at 8:00 at 7035 South Nuttree Drive
(the same neighborhood where the Willie  walk used to be.

3 comments:

  1. I would pay to watch you play, would love to see your competitive spirit!! Sounds like a true Olsen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! How did you guys do? Did you win?? Love competitive people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Church basketball--oh boy! I have quite the memories of those days. Me, running down the court, apologizing to everyone I bumped into--yep--the good old days. I bet you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete