Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Lamps

Lamps make a room warm and cozy. Table lamps and standing lamps, both are great. It's a small detail, but can make a big difference in the room. There are lamps for every style! Retro, modern, traditional, - you name it! They are great for reading too. Sometimes it's nicer to be surrounded by dark and have a light just by you. I will show you some different styles of lamps.

This one is more of a modern lamp.



And this one, more traditional





As for table lamps, well they come in all shapes and sizes.





Then theres "accent lighting". These are a bit more fancy, but if you place it in the right spot, it looks super!









While you probably already knew all of this stuff, its just a quick little reminder on how to make your home look that much better.








1 comment:

  1. I love lamps, especially at night to read by. I have a cool lamp in my living room that is a metal tree with a green glass shade. I love it.

    ReplyDelete