Saturday, November 7, 2009

Try this New Recipe

I have a new idea for my blog. Who wants to try this recipe out? I will have readers try out some recipes if they want it, and then give me feedback. I think it would be fun.
This is a recipe for Pumkin Cinnamon Chip Scones. They look really good. If anyone wants to make these and then post your feedback as a comment, that would be great! I found this recipe on mybakingaddiction.com


Ingredients
Scones
2 cups all-purpose flour
7 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
6 tablespoons cold butter
1/2 cup canned pumpkin
3 tablespoons half-and-half
1 tsp vanilla paste
1 large egg
1/2 cup mini cinnamon chips

Powderered Sugar Glaze
1 cup powdered sugar
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
2 tablespoons whole milk

Spiced Glaze
1 cup powdered sugar
3 tablespoons powdered sugar
2 tablespoons whole milk
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 pinch ginger
1 pinch ground cloves

No comments:

Post a Comment