Sunday, May 2, 2010

Iron Chef Champion of April!

Marshmellows was very fun. This month I had 2 creative entries. Like always, the decision was tough, but I was forced to make one. :) Hahahaha! Sincere thanks to both who entered. Well what am I waiting for? The April Iron Chef Champion is.........

***
*
*****
****************
*******
***********
****
*********
*
***********
*
**********************
****
***
*
*
*
*
*
**
*
*

**********
**********
*********************
*****
******
******
drumrole
*
*********
*********
**********
***********
***************
*****************
*

is...

BECKY SORENSON! With Smore' cup cakes! Chocolate cup cakes with chocolate frosting and marshmellow kind of inside it. Nice and warm! Topped off with a grahm cracker! Nice work Beck! I will get your prize to you soon.

Once again thank you both for entering. May challenge soon to come.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I won!! Thanks for being so nice and picking me Annie :) I'm excited for Mays challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmmm wish I would have eaten one hehe.

    ReplyDelete