Friday, September 10, 2010

Fall Fashion-Shoes

I'm back and I have some news for you if you are looking for the "in" shoes for Fall! Now let me tell you that I do not necesarily agree with these, but I feel I shouldn't say if I like or don't like these since I am putting them on my blog, in case one of my fellow readers. But I am interested in if YOU like them or not, so feel free to comment on what you like and what you don't. I have three differnt categories, and I will explain the theory on why they are "in".





"MOTERCYCLE BOOTS"







Boots like these can help make a summery dress work through the falll.



"PEEP TOE SHOES".














Wether it's high heels or flats, these seem to be selling big.




"OXFORD FLATS"









It's funny that they are called "Oxford" flats because when I visited the Berkley campus this summer, everyone was wearing these.
So tell me what you think of these!




















1 comment:

  1. I'm not a big fan of the boots of the oxford flats. The boots especially do not appeal to me, seem a little scuffy and dirty. Old woman that I am doesn't like scuffy and dirty!

    ReplyDelete