Monday, September 20, 2010

Life = Risk

What would this world be if every time somebody failed they never tried it again?

Michael Jordan got cut from his High School basketball team.

Lucille Ball was dismissed from drama class with a note that said she was too shy and wasting her time.

The Beatles were turned down by recording companies who said "we don't like their sound"

Walt Disney was fired from a newspaper because he "lacked imagination"

A teacher told Thomas Edison he was too stupid to learn anything.

Talk about motivation. If these people didn't want what they wanted badly enough they wouldn't have it. They all could have EASILY given up. It appeared as if they weren't going anywhere, didn't it? You can actually learn to do anything you want. It is never too late. You can learn to juggle, dance, sing, crochet, curl hair, cook, decorate cakes, play baseball-anything. You do not have to start when you are young.



If you've never failed. You've never lived.

2 comments:

  1. I know, people keep telling me that I can't be a Rock Star and I just keep on pressing forward. I KNOW that my dreams will come true, I just KNOW it!

    ReplyDelete