Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Things to Do in an Elevator

This list cracks me up. Some of these things I was laughing my head off. :) Hope you enjoy them!

1.Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.

2.Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.

3.Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" over and over agian.

4.Shave.

5. Crack open you briefcase or purse, and while peeking inside ask: "Got enough air in there?" (my personal favorite!)

6. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.

7.Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.

8.Lean over to another passenger and whisper "Noogie patrol coming!"

9. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.

10. Do Tai Chi excercies.

11. Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, and then announce. "I've got new socks on!"

12. When about 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh not now, motion sickness!"

13. Meow occasionally.

14.Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to the other passengers "through" it.

15. Start a sing-along.

16. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "is that your beeper?"

17. Say "Ding!" at each floor.

18.Bring a chair along.

19. Stare at your thumb and say "I think it's getting larger"

20. Announce in a computer like voice. "this lift will self destruct in 5 4 3 2 ...oh here's my floor"


Hope you enjoyed this! Some of them are pretty funny. And some of them remind me of you guys. :)

1 comment: