Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday!

Church ball started today! I love church ball because its not serious. My team just laughs the whole time! We won today! 28-8. Its so fun. During one quarter my team started doing "tricks". Like one girl would dribble down and do a circle than shoot behind her back. Yeah thats pretty much my game tonight! Haha pretty fun.

I auditioned for Cats so I am excited for that! I've been waiting for this for a year. I'm so excited.

My Young Womens New Beginnings is coming up, and I am really excited for that. I am excited because my young women (not my leaders) just the girls, at one point in the program we planned a surprise for the leaders. There is this song called "For Good". It is actually from the musical Wicked but I really like it. It talks about "because I knew you, I have been changed for the better" Basically is what its saying. So the youg women are coming over to practice for that. Thats all right now!

1 comment:

  1. Church ball is always fun. Good to make memories. I hope you do Cats because I would love to come watch that play. I have always wanted to see it.

    ReplyDelete