Friday, February 4, 2011

For Good

On Wednesday night, we had "New Beginnings" for Young Womens. If you don't know what that is, it is held usually when there are girls who will be coming in to Young Womens that year. We have three girls coming in this year. We just kind of talk about what will happen in Young Womens. Well for the past month, the girls and I have secretly been practing a song called
"For Good. " It was my idea. I told all the girls and they wanted to do it. So before every activity we would meet at my house or the church and practice the song. It took along time before it sounded good.

In the middle of the program all the girls were saying there favorite part about Young Womens. So I said, ..adnd my favorite activity was this.... bla bla bla. Then We were supposed to all be done. But I was like " But all of our very favorite part about Young Womens is the leaders. (Then the introduction to the song started playing.) And I said a few more things about how we have been practicing. Then all the girls stood up there and sang it.

Every single leader was balling. One of them started crying before we even started singing. It was pretty awesome. Listen to the song if you want. :)

Start it at 50 seconds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment