Wednesday, February 23, 2011

THE PICTURES

Are you ready???






Driving along the strip, taking pictures of their billboards.


The Flamingo is where there show was


Donny and Marie truck!!




Same truck!





This was a coincidence, it was in the Hard Rock Cafe


When we walk in the Flamingo. I am litterally unable to stop from
shaking.


See how happy I am?


I'm SOOO extatic.


Since I was in the front row I could get pics on the stage


Just try to imagine how excited I am at this point.

Okay. All these pictures were BEFORE the show. Notice something. Notice that I look like a normal person. Caution: The after the show pictures-I look like a horibble mess. I mean like some of them I look really gross.Not all but some. Some of them I couldn't even post. Anyway, just know that I am aware that I look horrible. Continue on.







Whaaa..........did.......what just happened? Did I just see the Donny and Marie show that I have been waiting to see FOREVER!!! Confetti was flying down at the end.


Try to see how hard I was crying.









Donny's trophy and outfit that he won Dancing With The Stars with.
(If you're wondering, I am part of the reason he won...) LOTS of votes!


The Mirror Ball Trophy

Marie got third place on DWTS when she was on it.
This was one of her most popular dances when she wore this dress.
It was soo cool that they had it there!


Holy Smokes. Everytime . I can't believe it myself!



2 comments:

  1. Annie, who are you kidding, you look adorable! Love all the pictures and the story. So awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie!!! You have GOT to keep these pictures FOREVER! Cutest thing in the world! I love the one of your hands on your cheeks. I could die at the adorableness!

    ReplyDelete