Tuesday, October 4, 2011

UVU

Today all of the class officers and SBOs went up to UVU for a leadership conference. It was all day and it was really good. It was a lot of fun! There were SO many kids there from practically every school. Not just student government kids, there were FBLA, FCCLA, Madrigals, -Everyone who had some type of leadership position. I learned some great information.

On a side note, I have been waking up at 4 this week to go to stupid drivers ed. Most boring thing in my life. Me and Jesse go from 5-7 and switch off every 30 minutes about. This morning it was raining and for some reason there were alot of cars on the road even though it was so early. The teacher listens to boring talk show radio. We just assume we go straight unless he says. I can not think of anything more boring. I'm pretty sure he fell asleep today when Jesse was driving. Tomorrow is my last day and the final test. It's also freeway driving but I have never done the freeway before. I'm so excited for it to be over with!

No comments:

Post a Comment