Saturday, December 17, 2011

Cheaters...

Well...if I ever let you know about a competition this year between all the classes, remind to not to try to win. I have learned the hard way that , at least at Cottonwood, the Seniors cheat at every single thing just to win. The amount of money I personaly put into Penny Wars, the seniors had no chance of winning. Not to mention all the other money from everyone else. Not only did they cheat, but they won't admit that they cheated. I even took a picture of their bucket earlier in the competition, and the last day, the day when we counted money, all of their negative dollars that I put in their were mysteriously gone and my bucket mysteriously had more. Wish I didn't think I had a chance, cause then I wouldn't have scrounged around everywhere for coins.
I have been like Mr. Crabs in spongebob, when I hear a coin drop at the store or in the parking lot, it's like my ear zooms in on it and I have to go find it. Not to mention I couldn't sleep because I was thinking of ways to win. Well...Oh Well!!!! All the money goes to charity anyway, so it really doesn't matter. Must be my competitivness. My SBO adviser said "If there was ever a doubt that Annie was a Cowden, it came out in Penny Wars."

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the cheaters! That stinks. It would be fun if they actually would make it real and fair--I hate that kind of stuff.

    ReplyDelete