Thursday, January 17, 2013

THIEF

OH MY HECK. My faaaavvvorite nike high tops were stolen!!! I just got them for Christmas! They were in the dressing room at school. And they were stolen. Three other things of other peoples were stolen too. I used to just be like ...dang that sucks! ...if somebody's stuff got stolen, but now that my shoes got stolen I'm MAD. I hope I see someone wearing my shoes in the hallway so I can say

"Oh my gosh those shoes are sick! Where did you get them?.......


 MY FEET???!!!"


How do peopl have the nerve to steal. I can't imagine just taking something like that. AGGGH.

3 comments:

  1. MY FEET?!!!?!!! Ha ha...Annie you are so funny. But sorry about your shoes! People can be so mean. I hope you see someone wearing them in the hall and tackle them down ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That enrages me!! Hopefully Karma will get them. Come on people, BUY YOUR OWN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously this makes me SO MAD. I can't stand that people can get away with that kind of stuff. I'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete