Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cinnamon Brownies

I made cinnamon brownies the other day, and oh were they good! Its easy too, all you do is add cinnamon to a box of brownie mix, follow the mix as directed, and WAH-LAH! I added a bit of ground ginger too, which made the texture delightful.
1 box of brownies
ground cinnamon
ground ginger

Mix the brownie mix as directed.
Add cinnamon while you stir.-There is not a certain amount, just when you feel you have done enough.
Add just a touch of ground ginger
Bake!
Wait.
Cool.
Eat.

1 comment:

  1. I've never done this - sounds great. I have to avoid making brownies unless we are taking them somewhere because I have the problem of eating the whole pan. I live in a house of people who don't eat baked goods and it's bad to waste food so I'm forced to eat the stuff.

    ReplyDelete