Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Leaves...in your home? Yes.

Fall leaves...gotta love em'! They are so pretty. Especially when you go up the canyon. It is amazing the colors some of them change. Well, you can bring the beauty of the outdoors, and bring it into your home! For example, you have seen a bowl of water, and candles floating on top? Well why not throw in some leaves!?

You will need a clear open top bowl, water, floating candles, and 3 or 4 beautiful leaves that you found outside.

Granted, it won't last that long. But you can keep changing the leaves as often as you need if they start looking old. Or you could do it without the candles, and just a mix of Fall leaves.






















Note: I apologize for not having a phot of the finished product, as this was my idea. So I was only able to get photos of the materials needed, since I have not yet uploaded pictures, but it turns out darling.

1 comment:

  1. Good idea - aren't fall leaves beautiful. I think my favorite colors are fall colors. Looking at the trees with such beautiful colors makes me wish I could paint!

    ReplyDelete