Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trick or Treating Advice.

As a present trick or treater, I know what houses I enjoyed visting and the ones I didn't.

-First of all the ones with lights on always atrack trick or treaters. Wheter its halloween lights or lights inside your home, let them know you want them to come to your door.

-Second is, don't be a grump about the candy. I know it cost money and you don't want them taking handfulls, but at least give them the choice. The worst is when someone at the door has a gigantic bowl of lots of candy, and picks one out and gives it to you. Its all about their choice.

So just remember, don't be a grump, be happy, asknowledge their costumes, and wish them a Happy Haloween. I know you're probably thinking, "Well why does it matter if they liked my house or not? They won't remember it!" -FALSE.


I always walk away smiling and remember that house for years to come.




1 comment:

  1. Excellent advice! The thing I hate: trunk or treating. To me that is SO BORING! I like the old time trick or treating from house to house. We are going to Salt Lake for the 2nd year in a row because down here the wards do trunk or treat and then people won't open their doors because they've already given their candy at the ward. My boys think that is the worst! So we're going to Salt Lake where it's still fun!

    ReplyDelete