Saturday, October 24, 2009

Z Gallerie

I just went to a really neat home furishing store called Z Gallerie at the Gateway. It was very neat. They have really cute stuff for your home, from pictures to couches to lamps to tablewear. It was really modern and cute! I took a picture of these sparkly pumpkins that would be cute on a shelf or table.




Here they are used as a table setting.




They have really modern furniture if you like that style. Like these cabinets and shelves for example.




Many people aren't into this style, and rather prefer traditional. This just happens to be my kind of furniture, but if you don't like it thats okay. May I just add that it is a very high quality store! Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I love country/cottage style because I like a lot of decorations and painted furniture. Taipan is such a neat store with tons of decor in all styles - have you been there. I'd love to go to lunch and then to shop somewhere. Decorating is such fun.

    ReplyDelete