Monday, March 1, 2010

February Iron Chef CHAMP

First off, I would like to apologize for not having posted for a few weeks. I have been extremely busy with something else, and it has taken up alot of my time. Nevertheless...Don't think I have forgotten about this month. This month we had two of the most FABULOUS entries ever. Delicious cookies made with white chocolate chips, and delicious pretzels covered in white chocolate, toffee, and cinnamon. I know I say it every month, but this really has been one of the HARDEST decicions to make. After putting together everything, I have decided a winner.

Ladies and Gentlemen, your Iron Chef Champion for the month of February is....
***
*
*
*
****
***
***
*************
***
**********************
****
***
***
*****
*
*
*
*
*
******
**********
**
*****
***********
******************************************
********
*********
*********
********
*******
**********
******************
******
*
*
*
*
*
*
*********

CLAUDIA NEILSEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She sent her cookies all the way from WYOMING! That shows dedication. Thank you so much for sending tasty cookies, and thank you to Paul as well who made fantastico pretzels! March Iron Chef ingredient to be announced shortly.

1 comment:

  1. This is Paul:
    I have never been so offended in my life. I will never enter another one of these contests in my life. I slaved for hours over those pretzels. I even made the pretzels by myself. I am crying, I am hurt, and I have HAD IT! Also I would like to point out that both Kelsi and Becky threatened to enter but never got it done. I got SHAFTED!!! Jesse you are now our permanent babysitter. Annie-I'm going to kick your butt when I see you next little Missy. I said GOOD DAY!
    I SAID GOOD DAY!

    ReplyDelete