Monday, March 22, 2010

Make Your Home Welcoming for Guests

Some people make you feel so welcomed when you come into their house, and you are just so glad they are welcoming you so nicely. Here are some things you can do to make your house not only presentable for guests, but so your house is one of the houses they remember has feeling welcomed in.

Presentation
1.) Enter as your guests would. Walk up to the walk way to the front door and see what you notice. Maybe there is a huge weed that you never saw before, or a stain on the door that you never saw because you always go in another door. Fix it up
2.) Continue walking in your house as your guests would. See what you notice first, and make sure the view is nice and clean.
3.) Make room for your guests' coats and hats. If you can, get your coats out of the way so they have a place to put theirs.
4.) Be sure you have enough chairs and places for everybody.
5.) Make sure they know where the bathroom is, that they can help themselves, (if infact, they can) and anything else that you would like to know at somebody's home.









4 comments:

  1. I love that red front door! I just put my Easter stuff out yesterday and I love walking around and lookng at everything - it makes me feel happy to see all my cute stuff out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that red front door too! I also love the Welcome on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need those houses. So welcoming.
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, love that front door. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete