Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween.

Happy Halloween everybody! I sure do love this holiday, and this month went by very speedy. Oct-Dec always go by too quick! The last few years Halloween has been on a weekend, so it was kind of annoying having it on a Monday. Jesse and I didn't go to school today, because Matt and Jake were calling us from the air port. They did give us kind of large time blocks, but not big enough that we didn't have to go to school. We could have gone to school part of the day and not missed their call, but we talked my mom into letting us stay home. :) Jake's phone call was really bad connection, I couldn't hear him very well. We talked for about 10 ish minutes though, and this is how our conversation ended.
Jake. : "Well, I'm calling from a pay phone and it's gonna cut out soon so if I don't---"
...it cut out! Haha but it was good. And Matt called earlier in the day, it was fun!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you got to talk to those two crazy cats. I can't believe they are in Chile now! Totally amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome you were able to talk to them! They are going to be amazing missionaries.

    I hate how fast this time of year goes! It makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete