Wednesday, October 26, 2011

La Clase de Espanol......

Okay. First of all, my teacher thinks that we read, write, and understand fluent spanish. Ummm. I don't. She showed a video in Spanish. Then gave us a 10 page packet with questions...in Spanish. That we have to answer in Spanish. And it's due tomorrow. First of all, even if I could understand the questions, I wouldn't know the right answers because I couldn't understand the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And tomorrow is the last day of the term so this is just going to ruin my grade. So even though I am online translating the questions, I don't know the answers. Very frusterating. And the video is not on youtube, I checked. Frusterating!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Why do teachers do that?!! That is just mean! You should make up really mean answers about her and write them on your paper :)

    JK!! I wish you were coming to Park City this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahha I loved this post Annie. So when I was in HS I took a beginner spanish class and that is what happened to me. She never spoke english ONCE. I HATED it. I couldn't figure out anything. This brought back memories!

    ReplyDelete