Thursday, February 23, 2012

Blogging Topic #1 Books I want to write

I found a site that had 100 intresting blogging topics. I am challenging myself to do some of them. It is a fun challenge that you could do on your blog too, if you want to think harder or have a writing challenge. My first topic: Books I want to Write.

--If I had to write books right now something I would do is To My Future Self. I am always telling myself stuff that I will do when I am a parent or older. Based on good or bad experiences of my own. Some things I would include may seem simple to you, but are still my suggestions. I hope I can always make school lunches for my kids, and include notes in them. Have a nice snack ready to go when kids get home from school. I would become really good friends with the Principals, teachers, and counclirs at my kids school. This is something my mom did and it really helps. It seems like in Elementary, Jr. High, and Highschool, she always knows the principals and counclirs really well. It makes it really easy if I need a schedule change cause they are really annoying about that. I want to bake cookies and brownies often, and deliever them to neighbors. That is my favorite thing ever. I love delivering cookies to people for no reason at all, and I love it when people deliever cookies to my hosue for no reason. Oh, another thing I for sure want to do, is have the greatest lights on the hosue during Christmas. It's so cheery.
--Another book I would write would be my soloutions to people being stupid. HA! But seriously. It might just be me...I don't know maybe I have a short temper sometimes....but Jesse is exactly like me in this way. I get really really mad when people at school in front of you in the hall. I don't know why but it infuriates me and I want to scream at them to walk faster. Or I just want to walk in between them. And also while driving, and this is under normal circumstances not a lot of traffic or anything. Some people drive SOO SLOW. I don't speed even. But Jesse is worse than me. He starts yelling at them (as if they can hear him) and gets so mad. And I hate it when people are telling you about something they did and they say "You should have come!"......Yeah that would have been fun if you invited me. That's just another example. I think I am too mean sometimes, but people say some dumb stuff that just makes me mad. So I guess I would write a book about all the stupid things people do that bug me..and the soloutions!That was my 1st "blogging topic" that I am doing on a list I found. More to come!

2 comments:

  1. Annie. I really liked this a lot. Keep doing these--very interesting. I think you are already your future self. You are so nice and thoughtful and....you're bringing me cookies tonight so it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie you crack me up! Those are all great things you want to do and you're smart to write them down. I want to always make my kids lunches too.

    Slow people walking in front of you drive me CRAZY!! And the worst is when they stop right in front of you for no reason at all...soo annoying!!

    ReplyDelete