Sunday, February 26, 2012

Blogging Topic #2 When I Feel Frustrated

Well my next blogging topic on the list is called "When I Feel Frustrated." So I suppose I will just say what I do when I get frustrated! So this will be a short post.




There's pretty much the same 4 things I always do.



-Go running

-Go on a bike ride

-play guitar

-play piano


If I'm really worked up and frustrated about something, then I will go on a bike ride or running. In other cases of frustration I play guitar and piano. Perhaps these are cases when running would make me more frustrated!












What do you do when you feel frustrated??

1 comment:

  1. I think running is one of my stress/frustration reducers. Sometimes just staring into space and turning my brain off is really nice too.

    ReplyDelete