Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cottonwood

So far so good. Things that are differnt that I'm still getting used to...

-MUCH longer class periods
-A and B days
-I never see has many people I know as I did in Jr. High since it's so big.
-I have less classes with less friends, but still have some.
-Late start Monday. :)
-No short day Friday

I LOVE my World Civilization teacher. Her name is Mrs. Gardner and she is the best. She said she barely survived Jake so she understands what I've been through hahaha. I don't like my English teacher very much, she's alright though. Choir is good, Computer tech is good, physics and algebra are good but boring. Spanish is hard, and my last two years of spanish were easy so we'll see how this goes. Luckily I know so many people who speak Spanish who can help me. I got really lost on the first two days. Even now when I walk out of a class room, I am not sure which way I came from. It is sooo big and really confusing.

2 comments:

  1. High school flies by so fast! Enjoy every minute of it and do as much as you can with your friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun girly girl. It goes fast. Good luck in Cross Country--you poor little lady.

    ReplyDelete