Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Home!

So this past Sunday night, was the FIRST night in my whole summer that I didn't have anything to do the next day. I had a really fun summer! So on Sunday night I was like..."wait, I don't have to go to bed yet. I don't have to wake up early tomorrow!" So what did I do? I just had a little party by myself. :) I watched the Sandlot. (what?, Annie watched the Sandlot?) Anyway. So this is how it went down. If there would have been a camera in the green room, it would have looked like this. Me saying a line, and then the TV saying the same line. And then I said the next line, and then TV repeated me. :) I know I'm a dork. I was talking out loud to my self. But I literally know every single line, I know the music, I know everything about that movie. So, I will post pictures when I can. They will be random probably, but oh well!

1 comment: