Saturday, August 20, 2011

School... :(

Well school starts on Monday. I am honestly not excited. Normally by now I am excited for school, but for some reason I really don't think school should be starting yet. I am not ready for it to start-in every way that you can be ready I am not ready. I think I have like a notebook and a folder thing...thats it. I still (and it's Saturday night) don't know what I am using for a backpack. I have gotten a few new clothes but most of them are actually for Fall because they will be too hot. I just haven't been able to go get school things. I got my schedule. I will tell it to you if you are still reading this by now.
A day
Physics
Computer Tech
Spanish 3
English

B day
Algebra 2
choir
seminary
World Civ.

I am also on the cross country team. Which I honestly don't quite know why I am doing it. Oh yeah, because then I can get a P.E. credit if I do it for 2 years on varsity. And I am on varsity not because I am good because There is like 4 girls on the team. Trust me I am not good I am literally the slowest person on the team. But oooooooh well! I obviously don't care too much. hahahaha :) Wowwww. This was the most boring post I have ever written. What am I doing. Hmmmm.. maybe I should go to sleep. Kudos to you if you read this whole thing. Ok this is lame now. ummmm

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I liked reading it Annie. You will be ready once you get going, but I feel bad for you too that you have to go to school-better than going to work though!

    ReplyDelete