Sunday, August 14, 2011

PICTURES again.

If you didn't know I like the Sandlot....well that's sad. Just kidding, but anyway. If you are a Sandlot fan like myself, you will recognize where I am. Otherwise I will tell you!

....look at my shoes.














That's right. I went to Vincent Drug Store. A common scene

in the movie,they go there sevral times to buy a baseball and stuff.

It is in Midvale Utah, and Mary Olsen showed me and my mom where

it was.


Aspen Grove! (why do you always have to face the sun for pictures?) Clearly, its much harder for me to keep my eyes open when the sun is facing you.


EFY!










My company.










Just the girls




I had the greatest group.



















The Clarks!!!!


CUTE!


Waiting for the surfers.





Steve and Corrine stopped by my house when I was having my neighborhood play. It was sooo great to see them!

2 comments:

  1. Love the updates. You'll have to take me to Vincent Drugs sometime. That's pretty darn cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved seeing all of the pictures. I didn't know that about the Sandlot. Cool Shoes :)

    ReplyDelete