Sunday, May 22, 2011

Babysitting

Oh what a fun day. I babysat the Welshes yesterday. Izzy said something that I can not stop laughing about. So we all decided to make a music video. Something pretty common when I come over. So I was picking out the kids costumes, hair, dance, and all that jazz. I did Izzy's hair in a way she didn't want it done for the movie. She didn't like the way I did it and I said "Izzy, in show business, you almost NEVER have your hair how you want, or get to wear what you want. That's just how it is." (I get to serious when it comes to making these videos) And then when we were rehearsing the dance and Addie ran off I was like "Guys, you can not just run off stage in show business. It's not an option!" Stuff like that. So it was pretty crazy with all the kids running around. And it took like a few hours to get everything and practice even though it was only a minute long video. Anyway, so Izzy was off sitting on the couch while I was teaching Aiden his part. And me continuing ordering people around for the video. I hear Izzy say,
"It's a good thing we're all going into show business." HAHAHA funniest thing of my life. I keep laughing my head off when I think about it. Cause I was being overly strict about a fun video, while I'm directing Aiden and I just hear Izzy say "It's a good thing we're all going into show business.

My post could never describe the scene, and I don't even know if it sounded funny, but it was HILARIOUS. Loved it! The video was fantastic though. :)

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha!! I wish I could have heard Izzy say that - so funny. I love how "into it" you get Annie - you are a pro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so much fun! You should post this music video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE to see you post the video. You guys crack me up :)

    ReplyDelete