Tuesday, May 3, 2011

"Olsen Habbits"

Here are just a few random things that Olsens do, not all, but these apply to at least more than one Olsen for me to put it on the list.


#1. Abbreviate everything, or say things in Acronyms.
Examples: No matter what it is my mom does this
multiple times a day.
"LG, let it go."
"TFD, time for dinner"
"LD, lock the door"

No joke! She does it in every sentence. "Can somebody help me find my WS, walking shoes.



#2.Several Olsens really have a thing with toes and ears. They just really enjoy playing with kids toes and ears! or anybody's toes).


#3.And of course the "Huh HUUUUUH" (Hopefully you heard that in your head.)



#4.Pinching Bums. You know who you are.



#5.I have 2 acounts of this one: Insiting that you use endless amounts of paper for your homework.

5 comments:

  1. Annie, this is so funny. I seriously abbreviate everything...must be where I got it from. We were calling a girl on our softball team 'Billie White Shoes Johnson' because she had bright white shoes on. Then I started calling her BWSJ. People think I'm weird bc I want to flip their ears at work. I have had to physically restrain from pinching co-workers butts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously funny! I love #4-i laughed so hard when i read this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie. You've just described ME to a tee. I am such, SUCH an Olsen. My kids get so mad when I tell them to go get paper for their math. Ha ha ha. Laughing. Abbreviating-yep, I do that. Bums--uh, huh, that too. All of it. Love this post, hu huuuuuuh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious!! The bum pinching....Jen and I probably do that at least once to each other EVERY Olsen gathering, if not more. The ears and toes.....yup....I learned the ear flicking from Stan Olsen. And the hu huuuuuuh from them too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annie - This is SO FUNNY. I am laughing my head off. I can totally relate to every single one. Funny, because Tate loves ears already. He has to touch his ear or someone else's ear when he is sucking his thumb. How is he already such an Olsen? This is the best.

    ReplyDelete