Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Choir Concert

I had my last choir concert tonight! It was way fun. One of our outfits was supposed to be 60's ish so that is why I am dressed like that. Be sure to note my shoes!!!! Got them at Thrift town.








Look at the shoes!



















We sang "Over the Rainbow" as seen on glee when

two of the characters sing it with the guitar and uke.




Lizzie is a pro. I swear she's gonna be famous




"Someday I'll wish upon a star..."




Uhh yeah.



no comment.



I was just a little into this song.

"Bohemian Rhapsody"




:(my last choir concert at Bonneville!



It was fun! We sang a medley

"60s with a Twist" which included

Leaving on a Jet plane

My Boyfriend's back

Born to be Wild

Teenager In Love

Going to the Chapel



We sang Carry On My Wayward Son


Bohemian Rhapsody


And me and Liz sang Over the rainbow!!

4 comments:

  1. Why wasn't I invited to this?! :) LOVE the shoes. You should wear them to the next Olsen gathering....meaning this Sunday.

    I wish I was as talented as you. You really play the guitar? Impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie - Love the shoes. Those are so cute! You look like you are really rockin out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to hear you sing the Somewhere Over the Rainbow song. Do you have it on video? Your shoes are really cute too.

    ReplyDelete